Brand New, Bespoke Hand built Semi Trad
Introducing UnNamed, a stunning bespoke, hand built 58.5ft Semi Trad launched in 2022. Skilfully combining rich traditional features like portholes and a pigeon box with a modern and luxurious interior.
Let’s take a look at the spec:
- 10/6/5/4 steel construction
- Fully grit blasted hull with 8 anodes
- Barrus Shire 43hp engine with a deluxe control panel
- PRM 150 Gearbox and twin alternators.
- Hot water and central heating is supplied via a Calorifier/Webasto/Immersion
- Heron Multi Fuel Stove with double skin chimney flu
- Victron Multiplus 3000 inverter, Victron battery monitor
- 1 starter & 5 leisure batteries
- Two solid oak lined side hatches
- Oak lined pigeon box
- Double glazed front and rear bulkhead doors, providing ample natural light without compromising on warmth and security
- Additional systems include a Victron Galvanic Isolator, LED lit cupboards and stairs and a sound system with in-boat Bluetooth and DAB radio
- Bespoke and spacious galley with built in Thetford Double oven and separate 3 burner hob
- Shoreline fridge/freezer powered by 12v
- Integrated microwave and 6KG washing machine
- L shaped dinette which converts into a double bed, dining table or side table
- Modern wet room with marble effect tiles and slate effect base
- Sanimarin Exclusive macerator toilet and vanity basin
- A fixed extendable double bed
- Oak wardrobe, cupboard and under bed storage, insulated porthole bungs, front door light blockers
- 12 month warranty as standard.