There are a number of insurers in the market for inland waterways vessels. You cannot get a licence for your boat without proof of a current policy. Most marinas will require insurance cover if you want to moore there. It is important that you shop around for the best quote based on the cover that you require. As you would with any policy check the small print and make sure that you have the full cover that you require and arrange for any additional cover if required for personal possesions etc.

Here are just a few of the companies that can offer insurance cover and you can search the net for many other providers.

GJW Direct

Collidge & Partners


Noble Marine


Tower Gate Insurance

You can search the Internet for many more insurance providers……